Spring is just around the corner which usually means the property market will start to warm up!
If you are considering making that next property purchase, it is recommended to get a home loan pre-approval first. It doesn’t only just save you time on your property search but it also protects you from overspending at an auction.
There are 3 easy steps to get your home loan pre-approval:
Collect your documents
- Proof of identity
- Proof of income and savings
- Proof of living expenses and other expenditure
- Evidence of current assets and liabilities
Talk with your mortgage broker to find out
- How much can you borrow
- How much you require for a deposit
- How much you can repay each month
- If you qualify for a government grant or concession
Submit pre-approval application with a lender
- We fill out the forms and do all the work
- The lender provides confirmation in writing
- Pre-approval lasts for 3-6 months
If you’re ready to start your hunt for a new home or investment property, get in touch with me today on 1300 100 262 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise your home loan pre-approval early so you are ready to act fast when you find the right property.